Followers

Saturday 1 January 2011

It's your day

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all a Great Year ahead. I feel I have a lot of catching up to do, it was good to blog hop today and catch up with all your lovely work.With so many birthdays to plan for I need to get going again. Here are a couple of pictures of two cards I had made for my son and brother in law. I need to plan their cards for this year and thankfully have more cricut carts to choose from, although I didn't get any crafting goodies this Christmas! I am looking forward to the new carts due out next.




The first card I used an A4 sheet of acetate folded in half, the second one I folded an A4 sheet of card in halve cut the front and attached the acetate with eyelets.
Celebrations It's your day, I haven't kept a note on the size I cut. That's the great thing about having a blog as I have got better at making notes on cut sizes and cartridges used. 

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: