Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

Music to your ears

I loved how this card turned out as when I started it I didn't have a final picture in my mind at all. But the real reason I'm pleased is because I finally made a card using my gypsy and an embossing folder I have had for over a year and not used! Bet that sounds familiar for a lot of you. Now that I have made more things easier to get to in my craft room I expect I will be more inclined to use them. I still haven't used my Christmas present from last year, but that's more of a time issue. I also added a musical insert the same as the previous post.


Gypsy Smiley cards mp3 cut a 4.74 inches, Plantin schoolbook letters 1.75 inches, Lyrical letters music notes 1.5 inches, Bigshot Provo craft embossing folder Happy birthday. Base card A4 silver card folded.

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: