Followers

Monday 8 November 2010

Mickey and Pluto

I have been busy making some more "B shaped cards", I will post a picture when I have one to share. Still on the theme of shaped cards here is one I made for my granddaughters 2nd birthday. I added the parcel to create a level base so the card would stand.


Mickey and friends Mickey and Pluto 9 inches,
parcel square cut at 3.25 inches. I typed the label then used the centre cut feature Storybook.
The base card was made using Design studio selecting  two copies of the shape flipping one and welding the two together, them mounting the layered shape onto the base card.

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments
you leave, they are what keep me going ox

1 comment:

Craftbugmum said...

Very sweet card super cute, bet she loved it.
Fi xx