Followers

Friday 26 November 2010

Tweet wishes

I have gone very plain for this card, sort of, less is more. I have made it before but not posted it so have included pictures of both. I first used the idea as part of a much bigger card I made for my granddaughter Katie's card with the pigs. The tweet bit is really inside as I have added a musical insert which plays happy birthday. I love the musical inserts it was fun to give, I have used two this week but haven't been able to source where to buy more. I will have to get internet searching. It has been good to do some cards. I have been so busy and tired lately I have not been able to spoil myself with card making time. I added some tiny black stones after taking the photo.







Home decor branch cut with and without shadow at 5 inches fit to length, bird 1.5 inches, Lyrical letters notes 1.25 inches. Computer font size 20, base card 6 x 6

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
 leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: