Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

Cake and more cake

When I discovered blogging I thought I would save the money I spent on craft magazines, but I am still addicted to them. I can't resist the the covers with their hidden treasures inside waiting for me. There is no point in making a new years resolution to stop, better to make one that I will use some of the free gifts or ideas. So here are two cards one made using free stamps from docrafts Creativity issue 25. I have also wanted to make cards using the raw cardboard effect (don't know what you would call it) but could never source and stock, then when I wasn't looking for it,  I found a large pack of Papermania 5 x 7 card blanks. I hope you enjoy my cakes.




1st  cake is cut using Doodlecharms 4.25 inches, divine swirls embossing folder, free stamps for background.
2nd cake cut using Celebrations cut at 3 inches, universal embossing folder cupcakes craft concepts for background.

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: