Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

Just love that duck

As grumpy as this duck is looking is as grumpy as I am feeling. My husband bought a new program for our computer and it is just causing me havoc. I am struggling to down load photo's from my camera and edit them. I daren't say how cross I am feeling, can't be published, it's a wonder the computer is still on the desk and not taken flying lessons through the window! Anyway here is the card I made for our youngest grandson who was one this weekend. I wanted to do Donald as I bought him the duck when he was born. I usually do shaped cards when doing the numbers and in some ways wished I stuck to my usual style but I liked the papers.
Mickey and friends Donald cut at5 inches, anchor 2.5 inches with two layers
Plantin schoolbook number 1 cut at 6.5 (I think) with and without shadow Thomas 1 inch with and without shadow, today .75 inch shadow layer only.

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: