Followers

Monday 27 September 2010

Toy story Out of this world

Two weeks without being able to blog hop, how did I survive. We couldn't get a decent signal using a dongle. I was very excited when I got back from holiday to a parcel, cricut Toy story. My DH had ordered this without me knowing meant for Christmas! With 6 grandchildren I hope to get lots of play with this cartridge. It is the first time I have made an easel card.



Toy story aliens 3.75 inches, Ooooh! 1.5 inches with and without shadow
Plantin schoolbook numbers 1.5 inches letters 1 inch with and without shadow
Going places world 5.25 inches
The sentiment on the back reads - wishing you a birthday that is out of this world.

Thanks for following my blog and the kind comments you
 leave, they are what keep me going ox

No comments: