Followers

Sunday 20 June 2010

Catch of the day

I don't know about catch of the day. I feel more like caught out, as I did not manage to get a card on my blog for two weeks. We had a lovely restful week away in Wales, then last week just disappeared being back to work and catching up with the family. I even did some ironing! Now that's a sin with so much crafting to do, but I needed clothes. I'm not sure why the colour of these cards isn't as vibrant as they should be in the photos. I haven't used layers with them, which I am sure would give a better effect. I've found when I have donated cards for charity fund raising people worry about the cost of postage. Layered cards really add to the cost of postage in the UK, I don't know if card makers in  America have the same problem.

Everyday paper dolls fisherman 4.75inches, the message was computer generated then mounted on inked card. Peachy Keen stamps for faces which I love.



Plantin schoolbook grass, blue core dimentions card at the bottom, I typed the message then used a centre cut on a cloud, I could not get the Everyday paper dolls to work on this feature so used another cut but can not remember which one.
This will also look more effective if you cut more than one cloud group and layer them.
TFL

1 comment:

S.Bayles said...

So cute.. I remember fishing with my father. I love to fish. We use to go boating alot. Hope you have a great day. The cards is great...
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/